Friday, January 02, 2004

The Five


A little late going up today, but I'll play.

What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .

1. ...today? Tomorrow evening, I am taking Kate and John Michael to Canlis for dinner to celebrate Kate's Birthday. I've raved about Canlis earlier in this blog, and look forward to dinner tomorrow.

2. ...over the next week? A trip to Rhode Island on gossamer wings. Well, on the Wings of Alaskan Airlines. Its the opening of whole new chapter in my life, and I'm really not sure what to expect.

3. ...this year? Writing for myself, as opposed for various deadlines (don't worry, there will be a lot of that as well). After reading my latest short, some of my writing fellows have sworn to start bugging me to produce something that is not shared-world in nature.

4. ...over the next five years?Paying off the house (Insert Maniacal Laughter Here -its going to be a lot of work).

5. ...for the rest of your life? Being able to get to a point where I can relax, read, and get bored.