So one of my stories, "Catch of the Day", is being reprinted in a new anthology from Paizo - Worlds of Their Own. This is collection of original stories set in original worlds by a group of authors who are best known for creating original stories in original worlds which they do not control or own. And James has put together another groups of All-Stars, in much the same way as he did for the Hobby Games: The 100 Best last year.
Here are the (un)usual suspects:
Contents: Introduction: "The Last Word Matters" by James Lowder
- "Mather’s Blood" by R.A. Salvatore
- "Keeping Score" by Michael A. Stackpole
- "The Oaths of Gods" by Nancy Virginia Varian
- "The Doom of Swords" by Greg Stolze
- "Catch of the Day" by Jeff Grubb
- "Ghosts of Love" by Steven Savile
- "The Wisdom of Nightingales" by Richard E. Dansky
- "The Guardian of the Dawn" by William King
- "How Fear Came to Ornath" by Ed Greenwood
- "The Admiral’s Reckoning" by J. Robert King
- "Memories and Ghosts" by Monte Cook
- "Three Impossible Things" by Lisa Smedman
- "Near the End of the World" by Greg Stafford
- "Confession" by Paul S. Kemp
- "Lorelei" by Elaine Cunningham
- "The Unquiet Dreams of Cingris the Stout" by James Lowder
- "On the Off-Ramp of the Intergalactic Superhighway" by Will McDermott
- Twistbuck’s Game" by Gary Gygax
Coming out in August. Keep an eye out.
A wall? The wall? Who cares? - I bumped into an errant indefinite article a short while ago, and decided I’d tweet a link to the blog post I’d certainly written about such things. Except...
9 hours ago