1. You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station; what do you buy?
Diet Coke, Beef Jerky, a Can of Pringles Potato Chips, two rolls of Sweet Tarts
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea-dwelling creature, what would you be?
A chambered nautilus, a perfect combination of a hard and soft, flesh and mineral, always moving forward but always carrying its past with it.
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
The Lovely Bride
4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house?
A stack of silver dollar pancakes, and a side of link sausage
5. Do you own any... naughty toys?
I don't know. What is this year's definition of "naughty"?
6. Have you made out with anyone on your friends list?
I do not keep a friends list. I have the blogroll on the side of this site, and of that . . . no.
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear:
Baggy grey cotton shorts with a string tie
8. Describe the last time you were injured:
Its been years since I've broken a bone, and have had nothing much to complain about other than occasional scald or cat scratch.
9. Are there any odd things that make you feel comfortable?
If they make me comfortable, they aren't odd, are they? Here's one - going into bookstores in a strange city.
10. There is no Question 10 on this list. What happened to it?
Question 10 was removed by Homeland Security. By reading this sentence you give tacit permission for us to look into your hard drive.
11. Tell me a weird story from your high school years:
Bob Bannerjee and I took over the morning announcements for a week. We were funny in a "Come hear the music that made Beethoven what he was - Totally deaf!" sort of way.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
The default fish swimming back and forth. If anyone knows how to change it, sure, send me a note.
Thanks. Diet Coke, caffene free. No, Pepsi is not all right.
14. Flavor of pudding?
Chocolate, old enough to have a thin layer of skin on it, with just a bit of milk on top.
15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Slippery Rock Cow-Tipping Team T-shirt
16. Prescription medication?
No. Tums, but that isn't a perscription
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I like the Hybrid
18. How many people are on your friends list?
No friends list, but I have 37 entries on the blog roll to the left.
19. How many people on your list do you know in real life?
20. What are you listening to right now?
Desolation Island by Patrick O'Brian
21. Most recent movie you watched?
King Kong. See the most recent entry.
22. Name 5 things you have with you at all times:
Wedding ring. Wallet. Key Ring #1 (house keys). Key Ring #2 (car keys), Watch hanging from my belt. Hope for the Future.
23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage?
Give. I am ticklish, so it never works out.
24. Name a teacher you had the hots for:
None that I can remember. Of course, my parents were teachers in the same school district, so I always assumed they got together and shared gossip.
25. What is a saying that you use a lot?
26. What's one piece of advice that you think should be passed on to every child?
Flee! Flee, you Fools!
More next year,
A catalog of faults - Faults, weaknesses, and vices are part of what makes a person who they are. We are not typically proud of them and we often seek to change them, but they a...
12 hours ago