Five By Friday
Another Friday Five -
1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? World Fusion Seafood or Traditional Italian. Big Servings. Doggy bags provided.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell? Books, games, and zines. Particularly stuff you couldn't get through the chains. No, I wouldn't be planning on making a profit.
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be? Ah, that's the question in my life, isn't it? I'd love to write something so quirky it would create its own genre, and drive booksellers crazy where it would go, until the imitators showed up to fill up the rest of the shelf.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach? Analysis of systemic behavior - in shorter words - why your boss is always a crazy person and why intelligent people make stupid decisions.
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? Old Rock and Older Folk.