Friday Five on Saturday
So there's a website here that does a "Friday Five" - questions for general answers from the blogosphere. I'm going to do it for October. Here's the first one:
1. What vehicle do you drive? A 2001 Honda Insight Hybrid
2. How long have you had it? Little more than a year. Bought it a year ago June as Kate's car, then when I got a job in Bellevue, it became my commuter vehicle. It is named "Doc Bunny" after Kate's character in a Star Wars RPG.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?The engine turns off when you stop for a light, then re-engages when you take your foot off the brake
4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?I park it outside my garage. Cats jump up on it to warm themselves on the cooling hood late at night, and set off the alarm
5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? A SHIELD flying car. When I was a kid, I really lusted after the 68 Corvette Stingray (with the arrowhead-shaped hood), but having driven one since I don't like the ride nearly as much. Anyway, its the 21st Century. Where are my flying cars?