Friday, May 21, 2004

Friday Five, RIP

So the Friday Five is no more. But the Internet never let's anything truly die (Remember the Sloganator? Its got its own Yahoo! Group now), so now with have The Flyday Fyve on the LJ. They seem to be a bit tougher than "decribe your refrigerator". Here's the first one for me:

Name your top five cartoon characters, tell us what show they're from and why you picked them:

1. Wile E. Coyote - For providing the basic plot arc for Lord Toede. (I know, now I'm going to here from the Acme Lawyers).

2. Jonny Quest - I want that kid's life, right down to the Redball Flyers!

3. Norville Rogers - Better known as Shaggy from "Scooby Doo". The Shaggy diet plan - eat all you want, then burn off the calories running from monsters. Hey, you noticed he was a Jedi in the Cartoon Network's Star Wars cartoons?

4. Homer Simpson - I really wanted to vote for Lisa, the redemptive one, but Homer is closer to my natural shape. Sorry, Lisa.

5. Harley Quinn - Originally put into the Batman Animated series to make the Joker look a bit more manly (they did the same thing with Aunt Harriet in the old Batman TV shows), she remains the hottest animated babe since Tex Avery and Jessica Rabbit. Cute, chipper, and totally insane. Of course I find her appealing.

More later,