Monday, September 06, 2004

How Can You Miss Me . . .

. . . when I won't go away?

I've just returned from 10 days in the wilds of Canada (Victoria, Tofino, Egmont, Vancouver) - completely out of touch with US media, cell phones or the Internet. It was a lot of fun. During this time my good friend and fellow simian Monkey King stepped forward and uploaded some entries that I wrote before leaving. So if you were wondering why I haven't commented on more recent events, like the Mark Sidran Jeopardy commerical, that's why (but Gods, that's one scary commercial). I went for pre-writing material because I didn't want to "go dead" for a week, nor did I want to tell the whole world I was out of town. If I had enough good material, I would have done a clip show. No, really.

A compacted Canadian report is coming, but in the mean time thanks to the Monkey King for keeping things alive here!

More later,