Friday, January 21, 2005

The Blog Goes Ever On And On

So there has been a little light dusting here at Grubb Street, with more to come.

The most obvious change has been to collapse the Archives into a monthly summary as opposed to a weekly one. The list was getting too long.

Coupled with that is the fact that now you can link with individual articles. Hit the little pound sign at the bottom of the page and it will flip you to the page by itself, so you can send it around easier.

Lastly, and most importantly, I've got the feed set up so Live Journal users can put me on their friends list. And when I say "I" did this, I mean that The Monkey King did it on my behalf. It can be found here.

So the global reach of Grubb Street has just gotten a little - reachier. However, I have no idea where its going. So if you grab Grubb Street for your Friends list, drop me a line. I'm interested in seeing where this all goes.

More later, including more tweaks,