Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Blog Goes Ever On And On

No, I'm not out of town, I'm under the gun.

Remember a couple of months ago, when work was getting a little light? I went out and rattled a few doors. Well, the doors opened and work came spilling out. And simultaneously the work load picked back up for the day job. So as a result, I'm working on three freelance things simultaneously - I'm reviewing one short story, writing another one, working on collecting spells for a game product, and working on something for publication Christmas next year (OK, that's four things). And then there's the day job, involving a project I'll talk about when they make some sort of official release. And there's Christmas. And my mother-in-law and sister-in-law are out for a visit.

Sigh. I wish my excuse was that I had bought World of Warcraft, but that's not going to happen until Christmas.

More later.