Friday, September 23, 2005

Frippery

Of course, after saying that I'm so busy, I immediately fall into someone else's meme: NikChick put this up on her board.

1. Reply with your name and I will write something random about you
2. I will then tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I will pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I will say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I will tell you my first memory of you (or at least a prominent one).
6. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll then ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your LJ.

So I sent her my name and got back the following:

Random: Tai chi master!
Song: Istanbul Not Constantinople - They Might Be Giants
Flavor: blueberry
Say Something: "I heard this rumor layoff were happening..."
First Memory: Doing a product trade with you back in the days of Al Qadim
Animal: Cheshire cat!
Always wondered: If you had to make a total career switch that didn't involve writing or game design, what would you do?

The answer to the question is that I would run a TV newsroom, with an acerbic head writer, a lunkhead of an announcer, and an assistant producer who could turn the world on with her smile. Or I'd just be a grumpy engineer.

So I meant what I said and I said what I meant - I'm posting this on my journal. However, I still don't enable comments, but if you are a journal-keeper that I know, send me you name and I will do the same for you, and post the most amusing later.

Oh, and by the way, have I mentioned Dyvil recently?

More later,