Saturday, January 17, 2004

An Odd Five


And if I'm not bummed out enough, this week's five is rather odd in the sense of age and mortality.

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Nothing at the moment. My emails are used for both personal and professional purposes, so a glib email may be out of place. The last sig line I had read:
"Its a Barnum and Bailey World
Just as phony as it can be
But it wouldn't be make-believe
If you believed in me."

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
I attended a huge high school, and we weren't big on quotes.

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
ISHI Named after a comic book character I created named Ishi Barasume. The name was also used by the last of the "uncivilized" Indians of California, and, I am informed by a fellow writer, was also a childhood name for boogers.
DRBUNNY Named after my wife's long-standing character in a Star Wars Roleplaying Game. Three weeks after we applied for the plates, that character died. A lot of people want to know if I'm a veternarian.

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
None that I know of.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
If I'm not here, just hang about.
[Thinks about it a moment, then adds]
More Later,

More later,